Wednesday 19 March 2014

OOTD


Today I thought i'd share my first OOTD (outfit of the day), something I always forget to do. I do post snippets on Instagram but heres the full article...


Here are some old leggings I had hanging around and my amazing vintage DMs that my mum bought me for christmas, I have a big obsession with oversized shoes and I like to play with proportions. I absolutely love Dr Martens, they are the most comfortable and durable shoes you will ever buy. God knows how old this pair is but they are still like brand new. Plus my whole family hate these shoes and that's always a bonus!



Finally here is my vintage aran jumper, probably around £4 from the charity shop. I'm a big lover of second hand and am always advertising it to everyone I know. I literally live in big jumpers when studying, warm and comfy! I'm working at uni today so I opted for a pretty lazy outfit but i still like it.



I teamed some purple, black and pale pink eyeshadow from Benefit and Soap and Glory with a clear lip to compliment my outfit.

The end, I aim to post more OOTD's this week... hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment