Wednesday 19 March 2014

Final Collection Progress

So as it happens, I have finished another garment for my final collection but also have a dissertation deadline... So it's bye bye knitting for now. Having a real problem leaving the knitting alone but having to prioritise, so for now here is another story of knitwear, colour and texture.



I chose to opt for simple stitches with this yarn as it doesn't knit up well with intricate stitch patterns and i also found from sampling that ribbing looks disgusting and unprofessional. Using this yarn has come with many restrictions but has also challenged me to think outside the box.





I've found it very liberating to choose this colour way and I absolutely love the colours together, there is still one jumper yet to come to complete the capsule collection but so far I'm happy with the mingling of the garments.



No comments:

Post a Comment